One month later...
and I have a 12 lb. little bundle that loves to sleep, be cuddled, make the funniest little squeaky sounds, eat, and grow, grow, grow.
and I have a little lady that just loves her baby sister to pieces. She wants to hold her...but hold her like a "mommy." Up on her shoulder so she can "burp her." She loves it when Quinn opens her little bird mouth and rubs it on her face. Then she looks at me and says "mommy, I think she wants to nurse."
and I have a sweet, sweet little boy that is just growing up before my eyes-changing from baby to toddler. He loves to kiss Quinn right on the head. So much so that her poor hair is a slobbery mess by the end of the day. He calls her "win, win" and wants to hold her and rub her belly and can get a little crazy and just stand in front of her and jump, jump, jump...I guess she just excites him *that much.*
No comments:
Post a Comment