So after yesterdays episode of Isabella refusing to nap and me feeling like I was seriously going to lose my mind...I decided to keep her busy this morning in hopes of wearing her out by naptime. SO--we went to story time this morning, checked out books, went by Mia's house to pick something up (i.e. played with the other kids for a little while), drove home, went outside for a bit, watched a short movie while I made lunch, ate lunch, nursed, AND she wouldn't take a nap!! Day number 2 and I hope it's not a habit! So we went to Grandma and Grandpaw's for dinner, went down to the river and the girl didn't fall asleep until 9:00!! I don't know how she does it.
But she did learn a new song. She sings "I'm bringing home my baby bumblebee, won't my mommy be so proud of me" and then repeats that verse about 50 times. Seriously. It is SO cute though. She did it for the first time on the way to storytime (we've been singing it to her for a couple of weeks) and it almost made me cry because it sounded so darn cute. Isabella is an intense little girl...she can wear me out but at the same time, it's like I can't get enough of her.
And Mr. Declan is just a little love bug and he claps now!! And waves "Hi." It's too cute. He was super clingy today too, which doesn't help on those no nap days. We have something special...I can feel that. I never thought I could be so in love with these kids---
No comments:
Post a Comment