So, I thought this would be a fun little thing to do every once in awhile. Maybe once a month and see how the answers vary. I saw this on another blog and I'm all about filling in the blank! So feel free to copy and fill in the blank!
1. Laughter makes me feel energized.
2. "Sorry, October 11th" are the first 3 words that started the last email I sent.
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is seeing Ryan finish grading our entire back yard.
4. Wathcing my kids love eachother puts a smile on my face.
5. Declan sleeping peacefully through the night is just what I needed.
6.Where in the world did I acquire all of this laundry?
7. Tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping well. Tomorrow, my plans include chicken and waffles with the whole fam (in leui of our canceled camping trip. And this week we are celebrating sweet Declan's 2nd birthday!
Oh, and I must add a picture...Just because I feel like I always need to add a picture...
This was taken during this exact week, last year. We were living with Ryan's parents in between selling our old house and closing on our new house. It was this week that we started moving into the new house. We were completely moved in by Declan's birthday. Hard to believe that just a year ago we had a 2 yr old bubble lover and a little 1 yr old just beginning to walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment