Following this face painting, Declan stared at himself in the mirror for a solid 3-4 minutes, no expression, no words, just staring. I'm pretty sure he didn't know who he was looking at. Isabella held fast to her unicorn. It didn't leave her face until late the next day. Declan was very upset when I washed off his "eyelashes" (eyebrows). He liked having dark hair and really liked his "boo-boo" on his cheek.
This girl likes shoes. Especially other people's shoes. She can trip all over herself, but she still insists on always trying on a new pair of shoes. She makes me laugh...a lot.
Three pictures. That's all I have the energy for tonight.
I hope Quinn's teething. Only for the mere fact that it would make me feel better about the fact that I've been up with her a minimum of three times a night, for the past 4 nights. So on that note, my bed (with Quinn curled up right in the middle of it because it's the only place she seems to stay asleep) is calling my name...
No comments:
Post a Comment