Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby Love

I have never seen so many "babies" loving on another baby. 



Genivieve and Zoey are here for the week and ironically, it's the adults that are trying to steal time with Zoey.  Seems to always be little hands wanting to hold this sweet girl.  But who wouldn't want to snuggle with her?  The way I see it, is these kids know exactly where it's at.



I'm not so great at translating Italian, but I'm pretty sure this says something about being sweet enough to eat.  Yep, she's pretty sweet.

Declan hasn't seen Gen in awhile. He was pretty excited about seeing Zoey, but seeing Genivieve was the icing on the cake. The evening that she got here, he decided that he wanted her to be his mom. And he very confidently told me that he wanted Gen to be his mommy. He also said he wanted to sleep with her that night.  She's been trying to explain to him that she's his aunt and he's her nephew.  So tonight, in his sweet, sleepy voice, he said: "I want Gen to be my mommy.  She my aunt. She my nephew.  I love you mommy. I want Gen to be my mommy now." 

 Girl is a baby holding pro. She really is.



No comments:

Post a Comment