What I really wanted (needed) was a long walk. But Quinn had just fallen asleep and, to be honest, the thought of getting them all geared up for a walk made me cringe just a little.
So we did the next best thing. Declan was in charge of Chase, Isabella threw the ball to Spencer 5 million times, and I encouraged them to run with all of their might! We all needed air today. Space, a cool breeze, climbing, swinging, running like "airplanes," and a little release. And that air made me feel so much better. What fresh air can do for the soul...
...and hopefully, we'll see what good it can do for those sleepy little souls...
This is soooo funny because I was feeling the same way yesterday. As soon as I got home I go AJH in the stroller, changed clothes and headed out into the AIR I desperately needed. I am actually in the middle of blogging about it! Did you read Kelle Hampton's blog about "Filling and Fueling?" It's the same premise!
ReplyDeleteYes, I did read her blog :). I didn't really think about it like that, but you're right, same thing. Air is good!
ReplyDelete